Tuesday 27 May 2014

Losing the Will

I have not updated any of my blogs in ages and there isn't really an excuse except for the fact I am losing the will to do anything. I only have a few exams left but I'm struggling to even care whether I do well in those. Knowing that most Americans are off school now is seriously making me question the British education system as the next 7 weeks will drag a lot. I just want to be on holiday all ready relaxing and stay there. There is the daunting thought in the back of mind of 'I'm going to be Year 11' as well as the constant reminder of the teachers telling us. I've counted 17 exams in total next year, not including coursework. Its a scary thought. I just want to press pause on my life. Unfortunately thats not possible but I wish it was. Next year I will be sure to crack down and work as hard as I can so I can achieve what I need to. Ahhhhhh, if only.

No comments:

Post a Comment