Wednesday 16 April 2014

American Horror Story Craze

As you guys must know by now, I am in love with Tumblr and from there I discovered American Horror Story. I am currently on Series Two, Episode 5. Now its important to note, it is DEFINITELY not for the faint-hearted. A lot of blood and death and mental disorders but its excellent for all those reasons. Each of the series are set in a different places and have different stories but running actors through the series are Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Jessica Lange. Just to let you know, Evan Peters is HOT, but currently in a relationship with Emma Roberts (who appears in Series Three). If you like horror movies then I would seriously recommend you to check out AHS. You can get it on Netflix btw. 
A new series is being planned to come out called Freak Show and I am so looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment