Thursday 10 April 2014

"What's happened to Disney Channel?"

Recently my friends and I were discussing the topic of "Old Disney Channel." The good ol'days of the Even Stevens, That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire. I remember running home after school to watch these shows. Best times ever. Now I find the shows to be boring and dare I say it, little girly.


Rocky and Cece?


WHO DRESSES THESE CHARACTERS? Rocky and CeCe are dancers and singers. Granted they can dance but the problems they encounter in the show are mediocre and slightly boring.



Austin and Ally?

First of all, if you didn't know that Austin and Ally were going to end up together, then WHAT? It is the most stereotypical storyline ever and Ally is seriously irritating.

Dog with a Blog?

I thought the concept of this was going to be quite interesting but the cast really disappointed me. Most of them are extremely irritating and again the storyline is just boring. Stan's cute though.


Although I did just complain loads I do still like Good Luck Charlie and Jessie. The reason I like these is because they have much more grown-up issues in them, for example, Good Luck Charlie had lesbian's in it. I just wish they wouldn't cast such irritating people. 



FIX YOURSELF DISNEY. 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment