Friday 11 April 2014

Brooklyn Beckham...mhmmm

So Brooklyn Beckham is the eldest son of David and Victoria Beckham. He's my age and very very good looking. I know this because he just made his debut photoshoot:



He is just one in a long list of unreachable teenagers. I go to a girls school which means I am seriously deprived of boys. I go to the internet for my fair fix of guys and this gives me unrealistic ideas of what my guys should look like. 


Can we just talk about the Ja'mie reference here? Perfect boy. 


He even has a messy room, like me. 


He is quite clearly not a man. He doesn't have armpit hair. 

Its a shame I have no Brooklyn Beckham's living round my area. I am just going to have to wait for my perfect boy I suppose. One day. 

Who is your perfect man?

No comments:

Post a Comment